Lifetime manufacturers warranty
Hilti repairs or replaces, at no cost, damage due to defects in materials or workmanship.
No-cost coverage for up to 2 years
With Hilti tools you incur absolutely no repair costs for up to 2 years from the date of purchase. Some limitations apply.*
Lifetime repair cost limit
After reaching the end of the 1 or 2 year No-Cost period, you pay a maximum of 30% of the corresponding new tool’s list price per repair. If the cost of the repair is below this limit, you only pay the actual cost of the repair.
- An extended 6 months No-Cost period for tools with an initial 2 year No-Cost coverage period, and 3 months for tools with an initial 1 year No-Cost coverage period
- No-cost inbound shipping
- No-cost calibration with each laser tool repair upon request
*The following limitations apply:
- Lifetime Repair Cost Limit values do not include charges for outbound freight or taxes when applicable.
- Hilti gas saws and 4-1/2 inch angle grinders are covered with a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty and lifetime repair cost limit. Gas saws and 4-1/2 inch angle grinders are excluded from No-Cost coverage.
- Hilti tools covered with 1 year No-Cost period are 5 to 7-inch angle grinders, screwdrivers, drill/drivers, gas-driven fastening tools, circular, jig and reciprocating saws, stand-up powder-actuated decking tools, pneumatic decking tools and chemical product dispensers.
- No-Cost coverage excludes damage due to abuse, or use not in accordance with the tool operator’s manual.
- Lifetime Manufacturer’s warranty and Lifetime Repair Cost Limit offered as long as replacement parts remain available.
- Refurbished batteries may be used as a No-Cost replacement part.
- Pistons, spring clips and buffers for powder-actuated fastening tools are excluded from the No-Cost wear and tear coverage.